The meaning of travel lies in ordinary life.
A few more colorful pages.
Tibet, as a distant place where countless people can sleep at night.
There are too many surprises and legends!
In this life, I will come to Tibet anyway!
Today, Xiaobian studied for two weeks! !
Sort it out2023 the most comprehensive introduction to TibetShare it with everyone
Remember to collect! You must need it!
1. What should I pay attention to when entering Tibet?
2. What must-see attractions are there in Tibet in summer?
3. When is the best time to go to Tibet in a year?
4. What is the best route to travel to Tibet?
Xiaobian answers for you one by one!
How to solve the problem of high rebellion?
1, chest tightness, chest like a blocked general, is a typical reaction to hypoxia.
Effective treatment methods:Take oxygen and rest, and avoid strenuous exercise.
2, shortness of breath, accelerated and thickened respiratory rate,
Effective treatment methods:Keep quiet or stop other actions and wait for the breathing rhythm to be smooth.
3，There is a phenomenon of hyperreflexia, which is nosebleed, mostly in men. First of all, it is caused by the dry climate in the plateau, which ruptures the blood vessels in the nasal mucosa.
Effective treatment methods:1. Apply a little erythromycin ointment and drink as much water as possible to prevent dryness. 2. Eat more fruits and drink more water to promote metabolism.
4, headache, nausea, this altitude sickness is relatively persistent, in general, it can be recovered after a few days of adaptation,
Effective treatment methods:Self-adjustment If it aggravates or causes extreme physical discomfort, as long as conditions permit, stop the trip immediately and choose to see a doctor nearby.
What do you usually take with you when you enter Tibet?
No matter what season (people seldom go in winter), thermal underwear, jackets (rain and wind) or thick coats and trousers (jackets) must be brought. Generally speaking, it is ok to change two sets (including shoes) and use a raincoat without a jacket.
PS: At the hottest time in Tibet, there will be rain and snow when crossing some passes.
It is best to equip special quick-drying clothes in summer to facilitate washing (dry after washing), and sunscreen is also very important.
What is the reservation time of return air ticket and train ticket?
It’s recommended to advance about 4 to 5 days. If the journey is too long, the situation on the road may change due to external reasons, so don’t advance too early. If you want to book tickets in advance, please arrange enough time.
Summer is the most suitable season to go to Tibet. There is no biting cold wind or hay everywhere, and the temperature is just right. All the mountains and lakes gradually show their green colors. At the hottest time, the temperature is only 20 degrees, which is the most suitable for summer roaming.
Hope after Rain: Nangarbawa Peak
Many people will choose to go to Nangarbawa Peak in winter or in the non-rainy season.
But I prefer to choose the rainy season and go to Nangarbawa Peak.
Standing at the entrance of Sejila Mountain, I hope I can see the true content of Nangarbawa Peak after the fog clears.
If you really see the true face of Nanga Bawa Peak, which is not seen for ten people.
I will have tears in my eyes, which is the expected response.
It also means that the canoe will sail through Chung Shan Man next.
1. The pass is very high above sea level, so don’t run and shout loudly to avoid causing high reaction.
2. It is windy and the temperature is very low. It is recommended to wear more clothes to avoid catching cold.
3. There are small shops on the pass where you can buy food and water.
The best camera position in Nangarbawa:
1. Gongzundem Beach: You can photograph the reflection in the water of Nangarbawa Peak.
2. Suosong Village: navigate to the entrance of Dakongli B&B.
3. Dalin Village: navigate Dalin Village or Songzan.
4. Sedila Mountain Observation Deck
6. Tunbai Village
7. Yarlung Zangbo River Valley: It takes half an hour to reach the river on foot, and the photos are beautiful.
The realistic version of the Wizard of Oz: Lulang Linhai
Lulang Linhai has unique beauty in every season, but I don’t think anyone can refuse Lulang Linhai’s summer. Riding a white horse in Lulang Linhai’s pasture, drizzling, lifting your face and blowing the gentlest wind on the plateau, what is the summer heat wave here?
Punching in scenic spots:Sedila Mountain, Zhaxigang Village and Lulang Town
Tips:If you plan to travel in depth, you need to prepare waterproof clothes, medicines, sleeping bags, etc. in advance.
Primitive forest: spruce forest
Every tree in Gangspruce Forest has a primitive flavor, and it has been rated as one of the top ten most beautiful forests in China by chinese national geography. Walking in Gangspruce Forest in summer, there are soft sawdust and pine needles at the foot, as well as streams hidden in Palong.
Tickets:90 yuan/person in peak season and 45 yuan/person in low season.
Play time:Walk for 2-3 hours.
1. The road to the scenic spot is muddy, so it is recommended to drive an off-road vehicle.
2. Bomigang Township Nature Reserve covers a total area of 4,600 hectares, with an altitude of about 3,000 meters. They are all virgin forests, so don’t worry about rebellion.
3. Others: At present, there are almost no (or few) tour groups, so you need to drive or charter.
Wild and delicate: Naqu alpine grassland
Naqu, which means "Heihe" in Tibetan, is one of the colder places in Tibet in four seasons. The Naqu alpine grassland was rated as one of the six most beautiful grasslands in China and one of the five largest pastures in China by chinese national geography. The Qiangtang grassland in full of green is more like a gift from heaven, with a cool breeze blowing at 20 degrees and low adobe houses, which aggravated the ancient nomadic habitat here.
Opening hours:whole day
Traffic guide:be self-drive
Play punch recommended:
1. Riding a horse on the grassland is completely different from the usual experience of riding a horse in a scenic spot. Friends who can’t ride a horse can let the herdsmen lead them.
2. Occasionally, herders come to sell dried yak meat, and you can taste authentic plateau air-dried yak meat on the spot.
Natural Oxygen Bar: Lebugou
When it comes to Shannan, people think of "Yangzhuo Yongcuo", but the coolness of Shannan is more than Yangzhuo Yongcuo. Lebugou is located in Cuona County, Shannan City, and is called "China Natural Oxygen Bar". Lebugou, which means "a good place" in Tibetan, is 2920 meters above sea level, which is similar to Medog in Linzhi, so it is also called Little Medog.
Lebugou is more like an accident in Shannan city with a temperate arid climate. It is the summer in Lebugou when you fall asleep with the sound of waves and wake up with the sound of birds. Walking on the road, you may encounter Himalayan impala and white-cheeked macaque. There are many natural forms such as snow-capped mountains, canyons, lakes, waterfalls and virgin forests, and it is one of the main inhabited areas of ethnic minorities in China.
1. The most important point is that Lebugou is located at the southern border of Shannan, and it is necessary to apply for a border defense certificate in advance.
2. The air humidity in the ditch is high, and it may rain at any time. Take rain gear.
3. The weather in the ditch changes rapidly, so it is necessary to prepare warm clothes.
4. Sometimes you will meet monkeys in scenic spots or on the road. You can prepare some food in advance and protect your personal belongings to avoid being robbed by monkeys.
Garden behind Mount Everest: Jilonggou
Jilonggou is located in Jilong County, Shigatse, Tibet, in the deep Himalayan mountains bordering Nepal. It is a little-known place with a different style from the plateau and is called "the back garden of Mount Everest". The canyon is covered with trees and flowers, and the leaves are slim and graceful. Spruce with long leaves has straight stems and slender branches like weeping willows. The quiet village is surrounded by green trees, and the looming snow-capped mountains can be clearly seen not far away. Standing on the top of the mountain is like standing on a cloud, overlooking the whole town.
Tips:Jilonggou is located on the border between China and Nepal, and it is necessary to apply for a border defense certificate in advance.
1. Kongtangram Pass, Geelong County, Geelong Town, Paba Temple, Naixia Village, Jeep Village,
2. The ID card shall be mortgaged at Tiesuoqiao and returned when it is returned.
Everyone goes to Tibet for different reasons and feels different, so the author is only responsible for making suggestions. Please choose your favorite season according to the facts. In fact, March to October is suitable, and the rest of the time is snowy and icy, and the climate is complex, so it is easy to encounter dangers and accidents.
If you want to see Linzhi peach blossoms, late March and early April are more suitable (note the arrival time).
I want to see the frozen Namco, preferably before May. Watching yangzhuo yongcuo can be done most of the time.
If you want to experience the ice and snow on the way to Tibet, all the year round, and it is not very dangerous, it is best to go from March to May.
June-August is the rainy season, with more rain (wet at night and dry during the day). Everything has grown to a certain season and the scenery is extremely beautiful.
September-October is the best season, with fallen leaves flying and golden mountains.
Tips: Tibet’s high-altitude scenic spots are still very cold in summer, so you need to bring winter clothes to keep warm.
South Sichuan-Tibet line:
The first paragraph: Litang-Batang-Ba Long-Mangkang.
The second paragraph: Mangkang-Zuogong-Bangda-Basu
The third paragraph: Basu-Ranwu-Bomi
The fourth paragraph: Bomi-Tongmai-Linzhi
The fifth paragraph: Linzhi-Gongbujiangda-Mozhugongka-Dazi-Lhasa
Northern Sichuan-Tibet Line:
The first paragraph: Dege-Jiangda-Changdu
The second paragraph: Changdu-Leiwuqi-Ding Qing
The third paragraph: Ding Qing-Ba Qing
The fourth paragraph: Baqing-Suoxian-Naqu
Ancient Tang-Zhu Road:
The first paragraph: Yushu-Nangqian-Leiwuqi
The second paragraph: Leiwuqi-Dingqing-Baqing-Suoxian County
The third paragraph: Suoxian-Naqu-Dangxiong
The fourth paragraph: Dangxiong-Lhasa-
The fifth paragraph: Lhasa-Gyangze-Xigaze
Paragraph 6: Shigatse-Sakya-Fixed date
Paragraph 7: Dingri-Jilong
When I shed my shackles, I know that I am who I am today.
Come to Tibet to find yourself.
In this restless summer!
Editor: Zidan Zhuo Ma
[Editor: Tan Qilu, Editor: Tsedan Zhuo Ma]
Hello everyone! We are the official account of Tibet Tourism Development Department in China. If you want to know more about Tibet’s dry tourism and Tibetan customs, please like, comment and share more!
Pay attention to our account and take you into the most beautiful Tibet!