CCTV News:According to the website of the Central Meteorological Observatory, the Central Meteorological Observatory issued a typhoon red warning at 10: 00 on July 26th: the center of Typhoon DOKSURI (super typhoon level) No.5 this year was located at 8: 00 am on the 26th in the south of bashi channel, about 350 kilometers south of Eguanbi, Taiwan Province Province, China, which was 18.8 degrees north latitude and 121.3 degrees east longitude. The maximum wind force near the center was 17 (57. The lowest air pressure in the center is 925 hectopascals, the radius of the seventh-level wind circle is 300-450 kilometers, the radius of the tenth-level wind circle is 120-180 kilometers, and the radius of the twelfth-level wind circle is 90-120 kilometers.
It is estimated that Du Surui will move to the northwest at a speed of 10-15 kilometers per hour, with little change in intensity. It will move into the northeastern part of the South China Sea from the night of 26th to the morning of 27th, and then gradually approach the coastal areas from Fuqing, Fujian to Huilai, Guangdong, and will land in the above coastal areas from the morning of 28th to the morning, with the maximum possibility of landing in Jinjiang, Fujian to the coastal areas at the junction of Fujian and Guangdong (strong typhoon level, 42-48m/s, 14-).
Gale forecast:From 14: 00 on the 26th to 14: 00 on the 27th, there will be 6-8 winds and 9-10 gusts in bashi channel, the east of Taiwan Province, the northeastern and southern seas of the South China Sea, the Taiwan Province Strait, the southern part of the East China Sea, Taiwan Province Island and its coastal areas and Fujian coastal areas. Among them, the winds in bashi channel, the waters east of the northeastern South China Sea, the waters south of the Taiwan Province Strait and the southern coastal areas of Taiwan Province Island can reach 9-12 and the gusts are 13-15.
Precipitation forecast:From 14: 00 on the 26th to 14: 00 on the 27th, there were heavy rainstorms in parts of eastern Zhejiang and Taiwan Province Island, among which there were heavy rainstorms (100-150 mm) in parts of southeastern coastal areas of Zhejiang and heavy rainstorms (250-400 mm) in parts of eastern and southern Taiwan Province Island.
1. The government and relevant departments shall, in accordance with their duties, do a good job in typhoon prevention and emergency rescue.
2. Water operations and passing ships in relevant waters should return to Hong Kong to take shelter from the wind, strengthen port facilities, and prevent ships from anchoring, grounding and collision.
3. Stop large-scale indoor and outdoor gatherings and dangerous outdoor operations such as high altitude.
4. Reinforce or dismantle structures that are easy to be blown by the wind. Personnel should not go out at will. They should stay in windproof and safe places as far as possible, so as to ensure that the elderly and children stay in the safest place at home, and the dangerous people will be transferred in time. When the typhoon center passes by, the wind will decrease or stay still for a period of time. Remember that the strong wind will suddenly blow, and you should continue to stay in a safe place to avoid the wind, and the dangerous people will be transferred in time.
5. Relevant areas should pay attention to prevent flash floods and geological disasters that may be caused by heavy precipitation.